- New Emissions Rules Will Cut Highway Funds By $71B (The Hill)
- WSJ Asks: What Should Be Done About the Gas Tax?
- Atlantic Cities: Romney Should Love France’s Infrastructure Approach
- Which Urban Freeways Should Be Torn Down? (Next American City)
- Grist‘s Translation of GOP: “Obama Wants Everyone to Live in Grimy Cities With Nowhere to Park”
- Norfolk, VA Revives Train Service After 35-Year Break (WaPo)
- Nonpartisan Study Shows CA Bullet Train Will Slash Emissions (Treehugger)
- How Vermont Transpo Recovered From Irene (NRDC Switchboard)
Streetsblog will be on a light publishing schedule today and back to normal on Tuesday.